8:50 - 9:00 Opening
09:00 – 9:45 Invited talk 1
"Computer Vision, Visual Learning, and 3D Reconstruction"
09:45 – 10:30 Invited talk 2
"The Long March of 3D Reconstruction: From Tabletop to Outer Space"
10:30 – 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 – 11:45 Invited talk 3
"Born in the wild: Self-supervised 3D Face Model Learning"
11:45 – 12:30 Invited talk 4
"Social Perception with Machine Vision"
12:30 – 14:00 Lunch break
14:00 – 15:30 Poster session
Tentative versions of papers can be referred by clicking the titles below.
(Archive of all papers)
- "Deep Depth from Defocus: How Can Defocus Blur Improve 3D Estimation Using Dense Neural Networks?"
Marcela Carvalho, Bertrand Le Saux, Pauline Trouvé, Andrés Almansa, Frédéric Champagnat
- "Deep Modular Network Architecture for Depth Estimation from Single Indoor Images"
Seiya Ito, Naoshi Kaneko, Yuma Shinohara, Kazuhiko Sumi
- "Generative Adversarial Networks for Unsupervised Monocular Depth Prediction"
Filippo Aleotti, Fabio Tosi, Matteo Poggi, Stefano Mattoccia
- "Combination of Spatially-Modulated ToF and Structured Light for MPI-Free Depth Estimation"
Gianluca Agresti, Pietro Zanuttigh
- "Robust Structured Light System against Subsurface Scattering Effects Achieved by CNN-based Pattern Detection and Decoding Algorithm"
Ryo Furukawa, Daisuke Miyazaki, Masashi Baba, Shinsaku Hiura, Hiroshi Kawasaki
- "Robust 3D Pig Measurement in Pig Farm"
Kumiko Yoshida, Kikuhito Kawasue
- "SConE: Siamese Constellation Embedding Descriptor for Image Matching"
Tomasz Trzcinski, Jacek Komorowski, Lukasz Dabala, Konrad Czarnota, Grzegorz Kurzejamski, Simon Lynen
- "RGB-D SLAM based Incremental Cuboid Modeling"
Masashi Mishima, Hideaki Uchiyama, Diego Thomas, Rin-ichiro Taniguchi, Rafael A Roberto, Joao Lima, Veronica Teichrieb
- "Semi-independent Stereo Visual Odometry for Different Field of View Cameras"
Trong Phuc Truong, Vincent Nozick, Hideo Saito
- "Improving Thin Structures in Surface Reconstruction from Sparse Point Cloud"
- "Polygonal Reconstruction of Building Interiors from Cluttered Pointclouds"
Inge Coudron, Toon Goedemé, Steven Puttemans
- "Paired 3D Model Generation with Conditional Generative Adversarial Networks"
Cihan Öngün, Alptekin Temizel
- "Predicting Muscle Activity and Joint Angle from Skin Shape"
Ryusuke Sagawa, Ko Ayusawa, Yusuke Yoshiyasu, Akihiko Murai
15:30 – 15:45 Coffee break
15:45 – 16:30 Invited talk 5
"Towards Bringing 3D World Models to Life Leveraging Crowd Sourced Data"
16:30 – 17:15 Invited talk 6
"Depth, Semantics, and Localization for Autonomous Driving Applications"
17:15 - 17:20 Closing